Sunday, December 28, 2008

Love – and the Crème Brulee Analogy

Good thing blogging was ever invented. Whenever I write here and I write for myself – it is like casting thoughts out there in the universe – and know that the Source does respond in return. That is a good thing, isn't it?

I have a few thoughts on love.

For all that reputation in my brigade that Foodhuntress is an enigmatic, career- obsessed, man- hating Ice Queen (or once- and this really got me in a funny way- a client had said- “She looks like she’ll karate you”- hahaha), perceptions are welcome, but truth be told, yours truly is very much a crème-brulee romantic.
Can you extract poetry every time you eat crème brulee? Like, you tap the hardened sugar surface and there you taste the crème all infused with vanilla or kaffir lime leaves or lemon grass… and it softly melts in your mouth.


On the other hand, I observe too, that I had never mentioned in any one of my posts that I had a…lover...nor cooked for, nor mentioned ‘that sweetie’, 'that mon amour', etc.. For all this love discussion, maybe it is indeed time that I write about him.

Anyway, before 2008 comes to a close, I will be the first to admit that in this amazing year did I realize I had a…a… soulmate. (Or such).

Until next.

No comments: