Easter Sunday Resolutions
10. Get more organized.
9. Do reports at least 48 hours before deadline.
8. Drive to work more often (I have to overcome my self- imagined fears of ten- wheeler trucks about to gobble me up).
7. Clean my mailbox of old mails. (Done)
6. Set up a bigger kitchen in my unit next door. Or, rather, convert it into a kitchen. (After I drive the renters away. Nevermind the passive income, I have to prepare for the... the... Kitchen Stadium. Yay! Am I about to take my craft more seriously after soul- searching in the wilderness? Hmmm... Maybe it's time to breathe poetry out of food? The seer's advise: "You have what it takes to achieve the impossible.")
5. Don't think too much of life on the other side.
4. Overhaul the wardrobe. (Working on it already :)
3. Talk to Boss less than necessary. (I just work here.)
2. Work like a monk. (Not 'the sound of one hand clapping', but that of ora et labora kind of inspiration.)
1. Embrace change and learn to dance.